The second Forcing Project Networking Conference (FPNC2019) is the latest conference of the Forcing Project. FPNC2019 will be devoted to recent set theory as a bridge between mathematics and philosophy and focuses on the interaction between mathematical and philosophical arguments and views in set theory.
- Marianna Antonutti Marfori (MCMP, Munich)
- Joan Bagaria (University of Barcelona)
- Mirna Džamonja (University of East Anglia)
- Leon Horsten (University of Bristol)
- Juliette Kennedy (University of Helsinki)
- Godehard Link (MCMP, Munich)
- Toby Meadows (University of California, Irvine)
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now open until March 31, 2019.
Carolin Antos (Department of Philosophy and Zukunftskolleg, University of Konstanz)
Neil Barton (KGRC, University of Vienna)
Deborah Kant (Department of Philosophy, University of Konstanz)
Daniel Kuby (Department of Philosophy, University of Konstanz)