The second Forcing Project Networking Conference (FPNC 2019) is the latest conference of the Forcing Project to take place at the University of Konstanz from July 29 to 31, 2019. FPNC 2019 will be devoted to recent set theory as a bridge between mathematics and philosophy and focuses on the interaction between mathematical and philosophical arguments and views in set theory.
A further event, a one-day workshop on Philosophy of Set Theory and Foundations, will take place directly after the main conference.
- Marianna Antonutti Marfori (MCMP, Munich)
- Joan Bagaria (University of Barcelona)
- Mirna Džamonja (University of East Anglia)
- Leon Horsten (University of Bristol)
- Juliette Kennedy (University of Helsinki)
- Godehard Link (MCMP, Munich)
- Toby Meadows (University of California, Irvine)
- Karl-Georg Niebergall (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin)
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now closed.
Carolin Antos (Department of Philosophy and Zukunftskolleg, University of Konstanz)
Neil Barton (KGRC, University of Vienna)
Deborah Kant (Department of Philosophy, University of Konstanz)
Daniel Kuby (Department of Philosophy, University of Konstanz)